Output up to 5kV 4W
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Can operate for up to 4500 hours at no load on 2 Lithium AA Batteries
- Can operate on Alkaline AA Batteries
- Regulated, Programmable Output
- Output Voltage Monitor / Read-back
- Arc, Overload & Short Circuit Protected
- Designed to meet RoHS Directive
- Miniature Lightweight Package
The ULP Series of miniature high voltage power supplies offers orders of magnitude reduction in power consumption, enabling designers to reduce battery size and weight in portable, scientific instruments.
Standard output voltages are available from 500 V through 5 kV, with power consumption at full output voltage, no load, running typically just 2 mW.
The output voltage is regulated and programmable, and is capable of delivering up to 4 W of power on demand at a typical conversion efficiency of >85%. Its proprietary packaging results in a lightweight package weighing typical 2.0 ounces (51 g), and features a height of only one half inch (12.7 mm). Perfect for “green” designs, these power supplies also feature a shutdown pin which drops current consumption to less than 5 µA.
|Output Current *1
|ULP05P||+150 - +500||0 - 8|
|ULP10P||+300 - +1000||0 - 4|
|ULP20P||+600 - +2000||0 - 2|
|ULP30P||+900 - +3000||0 - 1.33|
|ULP50P||+1500 - +5000||0 - 0.8|
*1 - At maximum rated output voltage