Output up to 3kV 1.6W
TM Series is a compact, ultra low ripple and well regulated high voltage power supply suitable for various OEM or laboratory application.
Electromagnetic shielding is provided through 6-sided metal shielding.
All models provide arc and continuous short circuit protection for safe, reliable operation.
- PCB Mountable
- Low Ripple, High Stability, and well regulated output
- Low Noise due to 6-sided Metal Shielding
- A Wide Range of Input Voltage (11-16VDC )
- External Potentiometer or External Control Voltage Programming
- Protected Against Arc and Short Circuit
- Input Voltage / Current: 11-16VDC / 250mA max.
- Output Voltage Control: By external 5kΩ potentiometer
or external control voltage 0-6VDC
- Line Regulation: ±0.01% of max. voltage for Vin +12V ±1V
- Load Regulation: 0.01% of max. voltage for full load change
- Stability: 0.01%/h, 0.03%/8h
- Temperature coefficient: 0.005%/°C
- Protection: Overload, arc and short circuit protected
- Temperature range:
Operating: -10°C to +50°C
Storage: -25°C to +85°C
- Weight: 120g approx
* Specifications are at the max output after ½h warm-up
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Output Voltage (kVDC)||Output current (mA)||Model||Ripple |
|Positive polarity output||Negative polarity output|
|0 - 0.8||2||TM-0.8P||TM-0.8N||2|
|0 - 1.1||1.5||TM-1.1P||TM-1.1N||2|
|0 - 1.5||1||TM-1.5P||TM-1.5N||3|
|0 - 2||0.8||TM-2P||TM-2N||7|
|0 - 3||0.5||TM-3P||TM-3N||20|