Output up to 2kV 4W
TE series is compact, ultra low ripple and well-regulated high voltage power supplies suitable for various OEM or laboratory application. Electrostatic shielding is provided through 6-sided shielding.
All models provide arc and continuous short circuit protection for safe, reliable operation.
- NRTL (UL1950), TÜV, CE approved
- 4W high power PCB mountable
- Low ripple, high stability, and well regulated output
- Low noise due to 6-sided shielding
- External potentiometer or external control voltage programming
- Continuous short circuit protection
- Input Voltage / Current: +15VDC ±1V / 450mA typ.
- Output control: By external 5kΩ potentiometer
or external control voltage 0 to 6VDC
- Line Regulation: ±0.02% of max. voltage for Vin ±1V
- Load Regulation: 0.02% of max. voltage for full load change
- Stability: 0.01%/h, 0.03%/8h
- Temperature Coef.: 0.007%/°C
- Protection: Overload, arc and continuous output short circuit
- Temperature range:
Operating: -10°C to +60°C
Storage: -25°C to +85°C
- Weight: 120g approx.
* Specifications are at the maximum rated output after ½h warm-up.
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Output Voltage (kVDC)||Output current (mA)||Model||Ripple |
|Positive polarity output||Negative polarity output|
|0 - 0.8||5||TE-0.8P||TE-0.8N||10|
|0 - 1||4.2||TE-1P||TE-1N||20|
|0 - 1.5||2.7||TE-1.5P||TE-1.5N||30|
|0 - 2||2||TE-2P||TE-2N||40|
* Output voltage range for this output current is 50% to 100% of maximum output voltage.
* Output current must be derated linearly when operating at levels below 50% of the output voltage capability.