Output up to 120kV / 30W, 60W, 100W, 150W, 300W, 600W, 1200W, 2200W
CO Series Digital Control Interfaces
A wide line of high voltage power supplies for laboratory, development and production use.
It includes front panel operation with 10 turn potentiometers, digital indications of output voltage and current as well as remote programming operation possibility.
As a standard feature the output voltage and current as well as monitoring output voltage and currrent can be set/read via an analog signal of 0-10VDC.
Optionally a GPIB/IEEE488, RS232, RS485 or USB interface can be added.
All models are available either with adjustable trip level for current or adjustable constant current mode. A protection against overvoltage, overload, short circuit, arc and over temperature is included.
- Low profile and light weight
- Extensive local and remote operation
- Adjustable overload trip level
- Remote and front panel monitoring of DC output voltage and current
- Automatic protection against overload, short circuit and arc
- Greater than 85% efficiency
- GP-IB, RS232, RS485 and USB interface options